Monday, October 11, 2010

A Good Year


This past year I've met so many amazing people, and made numerous life lasting friendships. I've tapped into the roots of my inner passion, spent way too much money on booze and cigarettes, discovered the magnificence of red wine, survived off a freakish amount of Ichiban and Sidekicks, lived on my own for the first time in my life, had my heart broken, lost some weight, spent endless nights at school in front of Premiere and After Effects, and most importantly, had the time of my life doing what I love the most.

This week we will be spending our last few days together. Thanks Chad, Brook, Jean, Jessy, Keilan, Maxwell, and Scott for making my time here so special. I hope I have done the same for you guys. Thank you guys for putting up with my eccentric and idiosyncratic ways. It's nice to share my time on this earth with people who share the same passion as I do, people who understand me. I hope our paths will cross again at some point down the road. Cheers, we made it.

1 comments:

Jeryes said...

Our paths WILL cross again. You can count on that! It just won't be for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. lol <3
Hope to see you back in Vancouver soon after we leave!

Post a Comment