Friday, March 5, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice?

If you were to ask me a year ago, where I saw myself 30, 40, 50 years from now, my answer to you would be completely different than what it is today. I used to think that the indicator to a successful life was a huge house, a really fancy car, and the accumulation of as many assets as humanly possible. No, I've definitely altered my perception of existence.

It would be great to contribute to society for as long as I can (hopefully through the medium of photography and film). You can label me a film student, but I fancy myself a student of life, you know, the human connection. I realize that just like everyone else, one day my journey will come to an end. When it begins to wind down, I just want everything to be simple. And really, when it's all said and done, I want to be in some cabin far away in the wilderness, with a camera and some Heinekens. Because that for me, would already be heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment